Mike is a certified and experienced CIMA Accountant working inside businesses to help them succeed.
It takes one set of skills to start and build a business but it takes a completely different skillset to then run that business. Mike can offer a professional, experience resource to help businesses survive and grow in the maelstrom that is the current economy. His experience covers a wide range of successful enterprises which have operated in a multitude of sectors including FMCG manufacturing, Retail, Travel, Fashion, Advertising, Distribution, Technology, Training and the Charity sector.
The finance functions can add value by efficiently managing resources and by giving quality information & advise to decision makers and stakeholders to help them going forward. Smart decisions and efficient systems lead to good use of cash and the old saying of cash is king is still very true.
Recently his focus has been to help SME’s remain in control of their business through periods of change by increasing awareness & demystifying their own financial information. We demonstrate how the finance function can help with the future as well as record the past.
• Partnering with stakeholders to give them information needed to improve their effectiveness
• Re-engineering system & processes to improve efficiency
• Ensuring control of the finances of the business
• Managing & improving efficiency of finance functions
• Managing relationships with key 3rd parties including banks, auditors and other strategic partners